Discovering the “what” of you business is the first stage of building a business. The more you can differentiate yourself from the beginning, the easier and more profitable your marketing and sales will be.
Do people care about the problem you are solving? Even if you have a general idea of what you want to do, in this stage we validate your business idea by making sure what you care about is something that that people would pay to solve.
Then, how do I stand out in my niche? Your sweet spot (insert link to video) isn’t generic. It’s further refined based on matters to you, and how you uniquely do the thing that you do. A great way to start to discovering your sweet spot is to connect your talents, values, and life experiences into a unique service.
When you’ve defined your sweet spot, you can:
- You get clarity on how you uniquely help people. The “What” of your business.
- You can charge higher prices with a premium offering.
- You stay focused on what you do the best AND love to do.
Step 1: The Discovery Within
Have you ever wondered how you are naturally wired? I mean, how did you become the person you are today?
In this step, we discover you and much more. The better you know yourself, the better you can use your gifts to make an impact and money. So few people ever take the time to have this high level of self-awareness. It’s a quality that many of the top CEO’s and leaders today have attributed their success to.
- We discover how to leverage your strengths, manage your weakness, and unleash your personality into your business to create real influence. Discovering and leveraging who you are is the fastest path to designing a life to fit your deepest desires.
- Knowing your individuality is the thread that makes everyone’s plan different. We don’t give people generic plans because what works for someone else may not work for you.
Step 2: Connecting You with What the World Needs
Ideas are a dime a dozen. There are so many ideas that fail to take the next step because they don’t solve a specific problem people will pay for. “What you do,” need to solve a problem AND be something you love to do and that matters to you.
- Here we look at different options in the marketplace and match you with the best niche. What you do needs to match your personality, values, and take advantage of your life experiences.
- Then, we connect the dots to create “what you do” into something unique and aligns with you.
Many people forget about how important relevance is. We find those pockets of unserved markets. Catching the beginning of an uptrend and avoiding saturated markets are key to succeeding.
When you get this stage right, you’ve set a solid foundation to build upon. You won’t need to worry about the competition, or attract people that haggle you on price.
This stage is right for you if:
- You want to get more clarity on the WHAT of your business and understanding how you can stand out in your niche.
- You want a better understanding of yourself and how to leverage your strengths because you know YOU are your greatest secret weapon.
- You’re fed up with working long hours, building someone else’s company and not being recognized for your value and brilliance.
- You are multi-talented and you want to discover your profitable and purpose driven sweet spot.
- You’re feeling overworked, underpaid, unsatisfied in your work or business and deeply crave a business that doesn’t consume and run your life.
- You need a creative, effective yet strategic process to build a freedom-based business that doesn’t overwhelm you.
Free Video Training: Why Intelligent People Fail as Entrepreneurs and How to Fix it.